December 2022: Givling Experience Update
December 5, 2022
Our latest app update is here.
What did we improve?
- Say goodbye to surveys. The Givling Cash Wallet button is now in its place.
- When you tap the pink piggy bank icon, you’ll see a detailed report of your Givling Cash Wallet, including descriptions of cash earned for completing sponsor offers, Gividends earned and more.
- We lowered the threshold for transfers. Now, once you have at least $50 in your Givling Cash Wallet, you’ll receive a transfer as long as you have set up a free account with our bank partner (click here to set up a free account). For example, if you reach $50 in your Givling Cash Wallet on December 7th, we’ll transfer your cash by January 31st, 2023.
- The $5,000 Free Queue will transition to a $2,500 Free Queue after the current Orange $50K funding segment is complete. Therefore, there will be 5 more $5,000 Free Queues.
- We have turned the Free Yellow into ninety-five drawings for $500 each — you just have to have an active Gold Star for the drawings. (The first $5,000 will be divided equally among current top five competitors for the old Yellow.)
- To activate the Gold Star, you’ll need to complete 10 free play trivia games in a rolling 15 day period. Play Givling trivia every day and you won’t have to worry about this!
Have additional questions about the Givling Cash Wallet? Visit our Givling Cash Wallet 101 post here.