Givling Cash Wallet 101
How can I benefit from the Givling Cash Wallet?
You’ll receive cash in your Givling Cash Wallet from crowdfunding (the “crowdfund!” button in the app), sponsors, contests and other surprise and delight moments.
Where is the Givling Cash Wallet located?
How do I fund my Givling Cash Wallet?
There are several ways to fund your Givling Cash Wallet:
- Reward Yourself While Helping Others: 75% of what you crowdfund through the “Crowdfund!” button will go into your Givling Cash Wallet. For example, crowdfund 10 coins ($10) and 75% ($7.50) will be deposited into your Givling Cash Wallet. The other 25% funds the current person in the Queue.
- Cash Back for Select Partner Offers: Tap the link here to see our Papa Bear list of partners. Partners also appear in the app and on our social media channels.
- Cash Awards from Video Ads: The more video ads you watch (the bottom icon on the app home screen) , the more money we can share with you. Cash awards from video ads are currently rewarded on a group basis as a cash reward aka a Gividend. You must crowdfund at least 1 coin or $1 Direct Fund through the “Crowdfund!” button, each funding segment, to be eligible for cash rewards (Dividends) from video ads.**
- Special Contests: Keep an eye out for announcements regarding social media contests and other opportunities to earn money towards your Givling Cash Wallet.
- TBD: In the near future, we’ll have other exciting ways to fund your Givling Cash Wallet
**NOTE: Legacy Givling users (those with Loyalty Points): You’ll automatically earn revenue share from video ads as long as you maintain a gold star on the app. To activate the gold star, complete 10 Free Play trivia games in a rolling 15 days. To see if you have Loyalty Points, tap the “Queue Points” button.
How do I cash out my Givling Cash Wallet?
You’ll need to create a free account with our banking partner. You must use our links to activate your account.
IMPORTANT: Follow the link here for instructions to create your free account.
How do the transfers work?
Once your account reaches a minimum of $50, we’ll transfer funds from the Givling Cash Wallet to our banking partner the following month.
For example, if you reach $50 in your Givling Cash Wallet on September 18th, your transfer will happen by October 31st.